This Division under the office of Registrar, Tribhuvan University, conducts internal audit of the financial transaction of all the units of Tribhuvan University. It is a central administrative division at the Central Office, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal.
The key role of this division is to perform internal audit, to provide management services to the University and to consolidate system management independently for objective evaluation of internal controls over all business activities. It gives
priority to reviewing the validity of financial and other management information, in compliance with applicable laws and policies, effective and efficient operations. Audit Division is responsible for:
• performing internal audit of regular units as well as special projects for the TU management.
• coordinating the activities of external auditors.
• investigating and making inquiries into various complaints.
• presenting the audit reports published by Auditor General Office of Government of Nepal to the authority with recommendations to remove\ irregularities.
• removing the irregularities raised by the auditor general.
• preventing irregularities.
• Installing programmes for Non-compliance
Database Managment System (NDMS)
• ensuring good governance in financial activities in TU.
• formulating Audting Manual and Audting, Directories.
• conducting financial, accounting and audting training/workshops periodically
• recommending necessary action for violating in financial transaction.
Mr. Pushpa Narayan Shrestha
Audit Division, TU
Central Administrative Building
Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: 977-1-4330884, 4332086
Fax: 977-1- 4331964