TU has established Student Welfare and Sports Directorate to focus on students’ welfare and sports, and their cultural and social activities for physical and intellectual development.
The Directorate is led by Executive Director.
- To develop annual plan focusing on students’ extra-curricular activities and their implementation
- To conduct trainings, seminars and workshops focusing on extra- curricular activities and students’ welfare
- To conduct sports activities in every campus within Nepal under this Directorate and to participate in international sports events
- To prepare TU sports team to provide trainings and to participate in national and international university games
- To maintain cordial relationship between TU and central student associations and organizations
- To work as Secretariat of Central Student and Welfare Council of TU
- To establish relationship with foreign universities, universities within Nepal, sports related organizations of Nepal, sports bodies of international universities and to start student exchange and sports programmes
- To provide trainers and coaches to campuses of TU for the development of sports
- To activate Student Welfare Committee and Student Welfare Chief in every campus and make them follow advices and directions of the Directorate
- To provide effective guidelines to manage student elections in every campus
Mr. Ganga Bahadur Thapa Magar
Student Welfare and Sports Directorate, TU
P.O.Box 21302, Kirtipur,Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: (977-1) 4330487, Fax: (977-1) 4330487